Thank you for your interest in lectures and materials developed by the faculty of the Fordham University HIV and Drug Abuse Prevention Research Ethics Training Institute (RETI). All RETI presentations are included below and are organized according to subject matter:
- Community Engagement
- Confidentiality and Risk of Partner Violence
- Ethical Issues in research Involving New Technologies
- Ethical Issues in HIV/Drug Research Involving Vulnerable Populations
- Federal Regulations and IRB Review
- Foundations of Evidence-Based Research Ethics
- Informed Consent and Cultural Competence
- Publications and Funding
In 2016, the RETI team began recording lectures and podcast interviews with our faculty. Please visit our YouTube channel for Recorded Faculty Lectures and our Podcast Interview Series titled, “Reflections from Leaders in the Field” on HIV/drug abuse prevention research ethics. Please feel free to watch the videos, share the channel and/or videos and let us know if you choose to incorporate them in your teaching.
If you have any questions, please contact the RETI program coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.